Applications are closed for the Spotlight program. Check back in the Summer for our Fall program information.
For Stark County to adapt and thrive, it is essential that young professionals work, play, & stay in our community. The Spotlight program can be a key element to helping young professionals learn all that our community has to offer, make connections with a variety of people, and find their niche for meaningful service.
Spotlight Program class members will receive:
- Personalized GallupStrengths Assessment
- Programming founded on the six Leadership Competencies
- Professional headshot (digital file)
- Community service opportunity
- Introduction to non-profit leaders and causes
- Exposure to community arts & culture
- Downtown development & historical background
- Opportunities to explore local economic development initiatives
- Diversity and inclusion-focused sessions
- Networking opportunities with like-minded young professionals
The Spotlight Program is a great option for employers to enhance leadership potential and build competencies of young professionals. The course includes six sessions that meet (mix of in-person and virtual programming) from 4-6 p.m. beginning on Tuesday, March 15, and ending on Tuesday, May 24.
Tuition for the six sessions is $550 per person. Scholarships may be available to non-profit organizations. Company group applica-tions are welcome. Class size is restricted due to social distancing requirements.