The Akron-Canton Regional Foodbank offers a diverse workplace with professionals that work together to fulfill our mission in the fight to end hunger. We are seeking individuals who share and believe in our core values – compassion, collaboration, service, integrity, inclusion and innovation.
The Technology Coordinator will serve as the primary project coordinator for all Foodbank-related I.T. and information system needs. This position will ensure efficient operations of the Foodbank by working closely with key decision makers to identify, recommend, develop, implement and support cost-effective technology solutions.
1. Provide innovation, vision and coordination of all technology-related aspects of the organization.
2. Create, implement and maintain a technology strategy for meeting the current and future needs of the organization.
3. Coordinate the acquisition, inventory, support and ongoing maintenance of all technology assets.
4. Provide secondary support for all ancillary technology systems, including phone systems.
5. Establish regular communications with key leaders and department heads as well as end users regarding pertinent technology activities.
6. Provide benchmarking, analysis, regular reporting and discovery of the latest in technology trends within the industry.
7. Work with Human Resources to assign and deploy technology needs for new hires as well as decommission those items from departing employees.
8. Coordinate annual staff training on Foodbank systems and procedures.
9. Coordinate the preparation and ongoing activity on IT-related budgets.
10. Coordinate all IT-related policies and procedures, including those for security, disaster recovery, purchasing and compliance.
11. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. A strong passion, knowledge and understanding for all things technology-related
2. Strong interpersonal skills as well as strong written and verbal communications skills
3. High level of self-motivation and attention to detail
4. Bachelor’s degree preferred
5. Strong knowledge of Microsoft products with experience in Mac OS as well
6. Strong project management experience and the ability to monitor and manage multiple projects concurrently in a fast-paced environment
7. Must be able to follow all American Institute of Baking, Feeding America, Food and Drug Administration, United States Department of Agriculture, Occupational Safety Hazard Administration, and Foodbank (standard operating procedures and employee handbook) safety regulations.
Come join an organization that makes a difference in the lives of others! The Akron-Canton Regional Foodbank is proud to be a eighth time recipient of the NorthCoast99 award, which showcases our Foodbank as one of the top 99 places to work in Northeast Ohio. We offer a warm and loving culture filled with opportunities to grow and develop your career, competitive benefits, and compensation, 9 paid Holidays and a generous paid time off program that begins on day one!
Please submit resumes to jobs @ acrfb.org and include the following information in your cover letter:
1. Summary of your background and relevant experience
2. Explanation of how you connect to our mission
3. Explanation of why you are the best fit for this position
4. Salary requirements
5. Contact information and best time to reach you
Job Type: Full-time
Salary Range or Hourly Rate
$60,000-$65,000, contingent on experience.