Our SCC3 Program Coordinator is a grant-funded position that maintains records and submittals, and manages data/audits for the SCC3 Grant program. The coordinator will also coordinate with area businesses to facilitate student events and engagement, assist the primary with student and marketing events.
Typical hours of work: Monday through Friday 8:00a - 4:30p
Location: Main Campus (North Canton, Ohio)
Who we are:
The positive energy at Stark State College comes from exceptionally dedicated employees who work hard for students. Success – for both our employees and our students – is the result.
We value diversity in backgrounds and experiences and strive to provide an environment that makes students, faculty, staff and community feel welcome and valued.
You would be a great fit if:
- You enjoy managing grant funded programs by tracking student progress and grant spending, while also attending and reporting at quarterly meetings.
- You take pride in your work and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- You enjoy collaborating with students, faculty and community members.
To be considered you’ll need:
- Associates Degree in related field.
- Minimum of 3 years working with companies on technical or related events and engagements and/or experience with related grant paperwork or documentation. Experience working in an academic environment a plus.
To view the full job description, Click here.
Outstanding benefits you can expect from Stark State Click Here for more details
Excellent medical, dental & vision coverage; paid life and AD&D insurance; state pension/retirement (OPERS/STRS); paid time off, sick leave and paid holidays; paid Stark State tuition, tuition reimbursement and employee assistance program.
The work you do at Stark State will matter to the thousands of students who walk through our doors, and eventually across the commencement stage, on their journey to a better tomorrow. Come join us and learn how your aspirations can be part of a better future for them – and you.
Salary Range or Hourly Rate