Signing Bonus available for New Clinical Therapists
Now more than ever, mental and behavioral health care for kids is needed in our community. Child & Adolescent Behavioral Health is looking to meet the growing demands by hiring a full-time salary SIBR Outpatient Therapist.
As a member of our team, you will help children, youth and families successfully meet life's challenges by offering the emotional and behavioral health support they need. We are a collaborative network of child therapists, psychiatrists, PMHNPs, case managers, school staff, community partners and other mental health professionals working toward a common goal. Together, we provide a positive environment for kids and their families to find health, hope and happiness.
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join one of the most innovative therapeutic mental health programs in Stark County. We offer a compassionate, supportive, accountable work environment to help you grow your career, along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes generous and affordable medical, dental, life insurance, retirement and paid time off.
- Seeking Therapist to work with youth who have engaged in inappropriate sexual behavior.
- Treatment will include individual and family therapy as well as group therapy.
- Work will include building appropriate social skills with clients, psychoeducation with clients and families, addressing trauma or other mental health needs, understanding and remediating
- Will be required to participate in ongoing trainings as determined by SIBR Program Manager to develop and reinforce skills necessary to competently serve populations.
- Other duties related to service provision, as assigned, including, but not limited to, timely and accurate submission of progress notes and documentation, meeting assigned productivity
expectations, attendance at required meetings, and weekly supervision.
Skill and Experience
- Experience, training, or willingness to obtain skills working with youth with problem sexual behaviors.
- Experience, training, or knowledge of the effects of trauma and interventions to treat trauma and restore resiliency.
- Experience working with courts and juvenile justice populations valuable.
- For those interested in working with the above-described populations who require greater skills and competency, training with CEUs will be provided.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to function well as a team member.
- Must be culturally competent and willing to work with clients and families within various and diverse populations.
Licensed in the state of Ohio to provide assessment and therapy via the Ohio Counselor, Social Worker, and Marriage and Family Therapist Board, or the Ohio Board of Psychology. Must possess at least a Master’s Degree(s) in Counseling, Psychology, Social Work.
Why Child & Adolescent Behavioral Health
At Child & Adolescent Behavioral Health, we are here for you, so you can be there for them. We provide a supportive environment for our clinical therapists to grow and lead in their careers, and in
turn, you bring unmatched compassionate care and expertise.
We have been recognized as one of the Top 10 Best Companies to work for in Stark County, because we strive to take care of our team at work and at home.
Salary and Compensation
Salary and compensation will be based upon licensure status and experience. Full time employees are eligible for full medical benefits, life insurance, paid time off and matched retirement plans.
Schedule and Hours
Full-time. Some evening hours required.
Recognition and Awards
Child & Adolescent Behavioral Health has been recognized and ranked on three Zippia lists:
- Best Non-Profit Companies to Work for in Ohio
- Best Companies to Work for in Canton, Ohio
- Biggest Companies in Canton, Ohio
- Canton Regional Chamber of Commerce Community Salute Award - 2018 Award of Appreciation
We have positions available at all our four locations in Stark County including downtown Canton, Belden Village, Alliance and Plain Township.
Hours: Full-time. Some evening hours required.
Send Résumé To: email@example.com
Salary Range or Hourly Rate
Based upon licensure status and experience.