You will be a key member of the engineering team that implements new project, change management, works with maintenance and operation groups, and manages new project installations (updating packaging or supply chain equipment, microwaves, slicers).
- Collaborates with multidisciplinary teams to create a strategic action plan and cost estimates of materials, time, labor, and other resources required to complete the project.
- Facilitates and contributes to the development of project plans and designs.
- Recommends and/or analyzes materials, equipment, and practices used in the project.
- Assesses the competence, capabilities, resources, and financial status of vendors.
- Compares the actual cost of development project to estimates.
- Analyzes equipment, systems, processes, and systems to identify modifications to improve efficiency, increase quality, and reduce costs.
- Ensures compliance with codes, guidelines, best practices, and policies.
- Collaborates with the safety, operations and quality assurance departments to identify and troubleshoot problems.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years of project engineering or project management experience
- Will consider applicant with an industrial/system engineering background looking to get into project management
- Background working in the food, grocery, retail, agriculture, or technological industry
- Basic understanding of ISO 9000 design requirements.
If you’re interested in applying for this position please send your resume to Kristin Hannon at khannon@Freshmark.com.
Salary Range or Hourly Rate
Salary based on experience. Minimum $85,000.