Signing Bonus available for New Part-Time Clinical Therapists
Now more than ever, mental and behavioral health care for kids is needed in our community. Child & Adolescent Behavioral Health is looking to meet the growing demands by hiring part-time fee-for-service clinical therapists.
As a member of our team, you will help children, youth and families successfully meet life's challenges by offering the emotional and behavioral health support they need. We are a collaborative network of child therapists, psychiatrists, PMHNPs, case managers, school staff, community partners and other mental health professionals working toward a common goal. Together, we provide a positive environment for kids and their families to find health, hope and happiness.
- In addition to conducting Individual and Family Therapy, duties and opportunities may include conducting Diagnostic/Comprehensive Assessments and Group Therapy.
- Positions may be school-based, office-based and/or community-based, but likely to include services in each of these settings.
- Populations served may range from early childhood to transition-aged adolescent and young adults with a wide range of diagnoses and presenting problems.
- Flexibility to work after school and evenings (some evening hours are required to accommodate family schedules and ensure family involvement in services).
- Other duties, as assigned.
Skill and Experience
- Experience/skill or willingness to obtain skills in working with a variety of special populations which may include early childhood, traumatized and victimized children & youth, transition-aged adolescents, youth with sexual behavior problems, chronic & severely emotionally/behaviorally impaired youth.
- Ability to engage a wide range of clients and caregivers, including those from diverse populations, and those uncertain about the value and/or necessity of MH services.
- Ability to work effectively with other professionals both within and outside the mental health profession.
- Experience/skill or willingness to obtain skills in applicable modalities and interventions, including, but not limited to, evidenced-based /evidencedinformed practices as required.
- Training and practice experience that is “trauma-informed”, modalities such as Trauma–focused CBT, Motivational Interviewing, DBT, DINA and Incredible Years (for early childhood populations), and others matched to our population are valuable.
- Must be culturally competent and willing to work with clients and families within various and diverse populations.
Licensed in the state of Ohio to provide assessment and therapy via the Ohio Counselor, Social Worker, and Marriage and Family Therapist Board, or the Ohio Board of Psychology. Must possess at least a Master’s Degree(s) in Counseling, Social Work, or the equivalent.
Why Child & Adolescent Behavioral Health
At Child & Adolescent Behavioral Health, we are here for you, so you can be there for them. We provide a supportive environment for our clinical therapists to grow and lead in their careers, and in turn, you bring unmatched compassionate care and expertise.
We have been recognized as one of the Top 10 Best Companies to work for in Stark County, because we strive to take care of our team at work and at home.
Salary and Compensation
Salary and compensation will be based upon licensure status and direct care hours provided.
Recognition and Awards
Child & Adolescent Behavioral Health has been recognized and ranked on three Zippia lists:
- Best Non-Profit Companies to Work for in Ohio
- Best Companies to Work for in Canton, Ohio
- Biggest Companies in Canton, Ohio
- Canton Regional Chamber of Commerce Community Salute Award - 2018 Award of Appreciation
We have positions available at all our four locations in Stark County including downtown Canton, Belden Village, Alliance and Plain Township.
Salary Range/Compensation: Based upon licensure status.
Hours: Part-time fee-for-service positions available. Some evening hours required.
Send Résumé To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions To: Georgene Voros, LPCC-S, Chief Clinical Officer at email@example.com
Salary Range or Hourly Rate
Based upon licensure status.