Now more than ever, mental and behavioral health care for kids is needed in our community. Child & Adolescent Behavioral Health is looking to meet the growing demands by hiring full-time case managers.
As a member of our team, you will help children, youth and families successfully meet life's challenges by offering the emotional and behavioral health support they need. We are a collaborative network of child therapists, psychiatrists, APRNs, case managers, school staff, community partners and other mental health professionals working toward a common goal. Together, we provide a positive environment for kids and their families to find health, hope and happiness.
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join one of the most innovative therapeutic mental health programs in Stark County. We offer a compassionate, supportive, accountable work environment to help you grow your career, along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes generous and affordable medical, dental, life insurance, retirement and paid time off.
- Provide home, school, and community-based CM billable and nonbillable interventions and services.
- Provide individual and family based parenting and behavioral intervention and support, along with social, emotional, and developmentally appropriate skill building.
- Assess individual needs and link, coordinate, advocate, and assist with community-based resources as needed to stabilize and meet service goals and objectives.
- Provide crisis support and stabilization in multiple environments, as needed. Develop and assist family in implementing safety and contingency plans.
- Attend appropriate appointments with Psychiatrist and/or Pediatrician and provide feedback regarding current needs and concerns. Advocate for and link family as specifically recommended by Psychiatrist and/or Pediatrician.
- Coordinate and implement BHSPs; provide and maintain continuity of care and arrange for clinical review, as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology, or Education, Family Services, or related field, OR
- A minimum of 3 years experience working with applicable populations
Hours: Regular Non-Exempt, full-time position
Location: Shipley/Canton or Alliance Office
Salary Range or Hourly Rate
$16.00 to $19.61 per hour